Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tudor Oscars 2013

   THE TUDORS 

Since "The Oscars" were on 2/24/13, I decided to have The Tudor Dynasty FaceBook Page vote for the categories (categories are below); Hence, THE TUDOR OSCARS 2013.

The Categories are:
Best Tudor Picture
Best Actor That Played Henry VIII
Best Actress That Played Elizabeth I
Best Actress That Played Anne Boleyn
Best Tudor Author

BEST PICTURE:
Winner - "Anne of the Thousand Days"

Nominees:




 Best Actor That Played Henry VIII:

Winner -
Jonathan Rhys Meyers 
Nominees:

Richard Burton

Keith Mitchell

Ray Winstone

Eric Bana

Sid James 

Robert Shaw 

Charles Laughton
 Best Actress That Played Elizabeth I:

Cate Blanchett - Winner

Nominees:

Quentin Crisp

Helen Mirren

Miranda Richardson 

Glenda Jackson

Bette Davis

Anne-Marie Duff

Best Actress That Played Anne Boleyn:
Natalie Dormer - Winner

Nominees:

Genevieve Bujold

Natalie Portman 


Helena Bonham Carter  
Dorothy Tutin

Merle Oberon




Best Tudor Author:
Alison Weir  - Winner 

Nominees:
Eric Ives 
Phillippa Gregory 
Margaret George 
Brandy Purdy  
David Starkey 
CJ Sansom 
HFM Prescott  
Antonia Fraser

I will provide my personal feedback about the above within the next week or so.  Also, if I come up with other categories, I will post it.  I want to thank my Facebook Page for their participation, MUCH APPRECIATED!!! Hope you all enjoyed.


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this...it was fun to do...a few surprise winners and that is what it is all about!!!! :)

Anthony Paradiso said...

I concur. It was fun! I will be doing more...Glad you enjoyed!