Sunday, November 4, 2012

Miss you all & thoughts & prayers to those affected by Hurricane Sandy

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have posted a real blog.  As I have stated in my prior blogs, the reason for my absence has been due to school & focusing on my career.  More then likely, I will be able to blog daily the beginning of next year and I really cannot wait.  I miss all of this!

On a few notes:

The end of last month, October 2012, marked this sites 1 year anniversary.  In one year, this site has over 25,000 page-views nationwide.  In addition, the Facebook page has over 1,000 likes (information to the right of this blog).  This has been an awesome experience and I want to thank you all for sharing my love of the Tudors with me.
















My thoughts and prayers go out to those that were affected by Hurricane Sandy!


No comments: