Friday, March 9, 2012

The Tudor Monarch Has Been Under The Weather!


Hello All,

As a FYI, I have been feeling under the weather :(, which is why there have not been any posts added since Tuesday.  My plan by the end of the weekend is to post about a review of the final 130 pages of David Starkey's "Elizabeth: The Struggle for the Throne".  In addition, there will be a follower guest blog in the next upcoming days about Katherine of Aragon.  

While I've been under the weather {besides sleeping}, I watched Elizabeth I with Helen Mirren Part 1.  I have not watched Part 2.  I've seen this Series at least a dozen times.  In fact, Elizabeth I was one of my first blogs on this site.  My absolute favorite scene is:


I am about to watch "Anonymous".  I, too posted about this months ago as I saw it in the theatre.  I got the movie for Valentine's Day so I am going to watch it again.  

Besides Tudor related programs, I have been watching the "The Golden Girls" (Television Series).  I have loved this sitcom for a long time and have watched every episode at least a million times, sarcasm of course.  

Have a Great Weekend All!

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

feel better soon! yes, that is a really great scene, and movie! one of my new favorites now.

Anthony Paradiso said...

Thank you Bridgett. I finished Part 2 of the series today and watched Anonymous. Now off to write the final blog of David Starkey's book.