Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 & Upcoming Week Update

2011 Update
I started this site in October 2011 and have loved every minute of it.  I look forward continuing with the site in 2012 and really look forward to the site growing.  The site has been successful as it currently has 19 consistent followers and has 1,982 page views, ranging mostly in the U.S. but has also been viewed in the United Kingdom, Ukraine, Australia, France, Argentina, China, etc.  In addition, we have 190 followers on Facebook and 83 on Twitter (the links to Facebook & Twitter and are on the right side of this blog).
I, Thank you All, for your support and wish you a great New Year... 

Upcoming Week:

I added "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" a few days ago (6 part TV series that was on BBC in 1970) to my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/TudorWorld/videos
 *I watched part 1 Catherine of Aragon, Part 2 Anne Boleyn, Part 3 Jane Seymour, & about done with Part 4 Anne of Cleves. I Still have to watch Part 5 Catherine Howard and & Part 6 Catherine Parr.  I'll blog about this 6 part series before the end of the week.


I am currently reading "Elizabeth: the Struggle for the Thrown" by David Starkey.  I'm on page 76 out of a total of 323 pages.  Now that the Holidays have come to an end, I should be finished with this book within a week or so (let's hope).  Once I finish, I will blog about the book.




Watch Season 3 Episode 8 (last episode of Season 3), This Wednesday on BBC America at 9 Eastern.  The following Wednesday starts Season 4.  Enjoy the Series Tudor Style!!!!

If you have any comments, opinions, or anything else that you want to share, regarding the above, or anything else Tudor related, feel free to!  On that note, have a great Tudor day/week...