Saturday, December 17, 2011

Updates for Upcoming Blogs & Facebook announcement

In the upcoming days, I will be posting about the following:
- A Facebook follower recommended a movie for me to watch so today on Saturday, I watched it.  The movie recommend was "Orlando".   Below is a picture of the DVD Cover & the Move Trailer.  I recommend the movie and will write a review about it within the next few days. 




- "The Tudors" on BBC America.  I will do a recap of last weeks episode (Season 3, Episode 5) & episode 6 airs this Wednesday at 9. 

- On a final note, my Facebook page which I started about a month and half ago  http://www.facebook.com/thetudorspage has hit 110 Followers.  The page is actually called "The Tudor Dynasty".  I have my Facebook info to the right of this blog (right after the blog archives).

On that note, my Tudor followers, have a wonderful Weekend!







No comments: