Sunday, November 13, 2011

Elizabeth (first movie) w/ Cate Blanchett Trailer

Here is a trailer of the first Elizabeth movie with Cate Blanchett.  I must love this movie a lot, as I find myself watching it AT LEAST ONCE a week.  Cate Blanchett did a superb job as young Elizabeth.  However, there are inaccuracies, as stated in my prior blog and I will get into that in one of my upcoming blogs this week.  To be continued... But watch the trailer and if you have not watched the movie, it's definitely a must see.  If you agree or disagree, please do share your opinions/comments/thoughts!
******

******My favorite scene in ALL Elizabeth movies.  I love the scene because it shows this young, strong, vibrant, intelligent, witty, woman become a divine figure, and in addition, the background music Requiem by Mozart, was brilliant.

No comments: