Thursday, December 29, 2011

Update 12/29/11 - 1970 BBC Series, Elizabeth book, "The Tudors Series"

I added "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" (6 part TV series that was on BBC in 1970) to my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/TudorWorld/videos
 *I watched part 1, Catherine of Aragon.  Next, I will watch part 2, Anne Boleyn.  I will blog about the specifics of this 6 part series within the next week or so.

Also, I am currently reading "Elizabeth: the Struggle for the Thrown" by David Starkey.  I'm on page 70 and there are a total of 323 pages.  Once I finish the book, which should be within the next 2 weeks, I will blog about it. 

Hope you all enjoyed "The Tudors" on BBC America this past
 Wednesday.

If you have any comments, opinions, or anything else that you want to share, regarding the above, or anything else Tudor related, feel free to!  On that note, have a great Tudor day/week...




No comments: