Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays! Sharing my ALL TIME FAV. ELIZABETH SCENE

Due to the holiday weekend, I will not be blogging this weekend but I wanted to wish all the followers and future followers a wonderful holiday!

My Holiday gift to my followers is sharing my ALL TIME favorite scene in ALL of the Elizabeth movies I have watched. This is the scene- Between the music and the theatricality, it is brilliant. I get goosebumps whenever I watch it.


The full version is here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awUpS6lxCVs&feature=related

Another great page to kick off the holidays this weekend for you Tudor lovers is to go to the following site:
 http://www.thetudorswiki.com/page/CHRISTMAS+with+The+Tudors

***This was a pretty short blog but check in the beginning of next week for new material! Happy Holidays!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have often wondered what Elizabeth I's reaction would be if she were to see "herself" portrayed in movies, etc. What a fascinating woman. I believe that Cate B makes a truly wonderful Elizabeth, and quite what I imagine Elizabeth to look like. However, Elizabeth had bad teeth and a hooked nose, but attractive nonetheless. : )

Anthony Paradiso said...

I too have often wondered the same thing. Is he happy with how she is being portrayed. She certainly is being portrayed by many actresses; which illustrates how important and admired she was as a Queen, even till this day.
I would imagine back in the 1500's, many individuals had bad teeth, especially as one grew older.
Thanks for the comment!!!

Bridgett said...

This is also one of my favorite Elizabeth scenes. I like all of the Elizabeth movies so far. There are a few that I have not seen, but when I find them I will watch with enthusiasm :)