Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BBC America-"The Tudors" Cont. W/ Season 2

Written from the site of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tudors
Season Two: finds Henry as the head of the Church of England, the result of his break with the Catholic Church over its refusal to grant him a divorce from Katherine. During his battle with Rome, he secretly marries a pregnant Anne who later gives birth to his second daughter Elizabeth I. Anne's own failure to produce a son dooms her as Henry's attention shifts toward Jane Seymour. (First below is the Season 2 Trailer and after that is Anne Boleyn's Execution ordered by Henry VIII)

2 comments:

Kimberly Herzog said...

No matter how many times I watch this scene, which is quite often as I own the series, I ALWAYS cry through the whole thing!

Anthony Paradiso said...

I deleted the other comments as you requested. Thanks for joining. I, too find this part of the series sad:(
Looking forward to future comments!