Saturday, January 14, 2012

1/14/12 UPDATE - New Section added, Updated Section, 1/15/1559 Elizabeth I Coronation

NEW:
TUDOR BOOKS/ARTICLES SECTION (ABOVE).  This section provides the books/articles that I currently own and the books that I want to read before the end of 2012 and other books that I just want to read in general.  Below is picture of my current library of Tudor Book & Articles. 
My current library of Tudor Books and Articles
UPDATE:
Tudor Movie/Documentary Section (above, next to the Tudor books/articles section) has been updated.  Check it out!

1/15/1559: Elizabeth I officially crowned Queen of England.  Her coronation was held on this day.  Elizabeth I is one of the few individuals that I admire most.  I admire her strength, loyalty, intelligence, wits, unselfishness, charisma, love, etc.  Of course, she as an individual had her faults, but we all do.  With that being said, this is a proud and glorious day. 

Elizabeth I in her coronation robes, patterned with Tudor roses and trimmed with ermine.   

This is my shrine of Elizabeth I in my apartment