Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"The Tudors" (from Showtime) is on BBC America


I watched the entire "The Tudors" series while it was on Showtime, Seasons 1-4 and definitely recommend it to any Tudor fan .  It has been brought to my attention that BBC America has already aired the full seasons of 1 & 2 and is on the 4th episode in season 3.  The series is on BBC America and a new episode is aired every Wednesday at 9:00.  The previous weeks episode is aired at 11.  If I had known that BBC America was airing the series weekly, I would have blogged about it sooner.  The quote "better late than never" applies here.  The next episode (Season 3, episode 4) is on this Wednesday at 9:00.  I will be doing a future blog about "The Tudors" series no later then when the next new episode is aired on BBC America.  I'll do a quick synopsis of Seasons 1 & 2 with pictures and possibly YouTube videos.  I will also do a synopsis of the first 3 episodes in Season 3.  When the new episode is aired after Wednesday, I will blog about that.  I hope this all makes sense!  Any confusion, feel free to email or comment. 
*For future reference, view this site: http://www.bbcamerica.com/the-tudors/
**FYI - Important - Netflix has "The Tudors" Series on watch instantly, w/ all 4 seasons




No comments: