Friday, November 11, 2011

Cont.W/ "My Connection To Queen Elizabeth I"


Can be purchased on Amazon  (I will most certainly being purchasing this book as this individual is one of the closest bloodlines to Queen Elizabeth I we have today.  C'mon, Tudor lovers, you cannot get better then that).
Anne Boleyn is Melissa Gospodinoff's 10th G-Grandmother who married King Henry V111. They had 1 child together which is Queen Elizabeth 1. (as I mentioned in yesterday's blog).
*I wrote to Melissa Gospodinoff on her Facebook page and she responded and is now a member of this blog.  Thank you for joining this blog and we hope you comment whenever you can.  
She wrote "How I connect to Queen Elizabeth Tudor 1.....My 4th G-Grandpa is Robert Mosby (My mosby heritage book) He married Sarah West. Sarah's father is my 5th who is Nicholas West. Nicholas father is my 6th who is Sir Thomas West who married ANNIE KNOLLYS. Thats how I connect."



No comments: