Monday, March 19, 2012

Updates as of 3/19/12

I've updated some sections of this site, among other items (bullet point format):
  • There have been updates to the About this Blog section, About Me section, & Tudors Books/Articles section.  For example, over the Summer I will be taking an Online Summer Course through the University of Exeter.  The Course is: The Tudors: History, Culture and Religion.  I still want to obtain my Master's in History, but decided to go this route for now.       There is also some side personal information.  Further details in the About Me section.  I also added a few books to my collection that have been added to The Tudors/Books section.
  • I finished David Starkey's book, "Elizabeth: The Struggle for the Throne".  There were 3 posts, a post for each 100 pages - feel free to read each post.  Currently, I am reading Margaret George's National Bestseller, "The Autobiography of Henry VIII With Notes by His Fool, Will Somers".  The book is great, so far.  More details to follow when I complete the book.  I'm a slow reader so it will take me a while to complete this book as it's over 1,000 pages.
  • Both this site & my Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thetudorspage) [AKA: The Tudor Dynasty] page have been very successful.  As of the end of the month, Facebook is forcing its pages to use the timeline version.  Instead of waiting to the last minute, I decided to use the timeline version now for my Facebook Page.  My dear Tudor Comrade, http://www.the-tudor-cafe.com/, created a cover page for my Facebook page and I love it.   Thank you Tudor Cafe, it's awesome!
There have been 99 posts added to this site since the end of October 2011, so as always, feel free to check them out and comment if you want.  Also, remember to check out my Facebook page.  One other reminder, I have a Tudors Youtube page with about a dozen movies/documentaries, http://www.youtube.com/user/TudorWorld.

More posts to follow this week.  Have a good week Tudor Fans!!!

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Your welcome Anthony!

Mary Ann said...

This is funny Anthony. I just picked up "The Autobiography of Henry VIII" from my library today. It looks like its going to be a great read. Although it will take awhile.

Anthony Paradiso said...

Thank you Bridgett (Tudor Cafe)...!:) My Tudor Comrade!

Yes, Mary Ann - I totally agree. You might have to check it out from the library one more time LOL. Enjoy the read. I am going to blog about the book when I'm finished, just a quick blog of what I thought of it. Would love your input too? Enjoy!