Sunday, February 5, 2012

Elizabeth I & Anne Boleyn (Tear Jerker)

This post was written by the Facebook page, "Tudors 4 Life", it stated the following on their page: "Found this on YouTube, it made me get tears in my eyes. My daughters are the most important people in my entire lifetime, and I could not imagine them growing up without me. I wonder how often Elizabeth I thought of her mother, or how often Anne B.'s heart sank in her belly thinking of leaving this world without seeing her daughter grow."


To the Tudors 4 Life from "The Tudor Dynasty" (My Facebook Page): "You had tears in my eyes. We all seem to forget Anne B. & Elizabeth, not that we forget who they are but they lived without one another. Elizabeth was so young when her Mother died. I think we sometimes look past it because Elizabeth, like Anne B. were such strong woman. Imagine, how Elizabeth felt not knowing her Mother at all. What a shame!"

What are your thoughts about the video and this blog...

                                            

1 comment:

Anthony Paradiso said...

I just listened to this song now again for the 15th time and absolutely love it. Love it but it's sad too.